Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 120: Wedding Wednesday

Since my sister's wedding is over, my life has taken a turn for the chaotic. With less than 6 weeks before the wedding we're going on a mini vacation!! Yikes! But I'm sure things will be fine and we'll get everything squared away when we're back in town.

This week I have been working on getting my invitations ready and my programs all typed up.

My cousins are working on our invitations for us, and I'm going to stuff envelopes, stamp, and address them during the 19 hours we'll be spending in the car this weekend...I'm really hoping I can get them mailed out by Monday at the very latest.

And I've been trying to figure out how I want to do the programs for the wedding. I feel like one thing I'm really good at is creating pretty things on the computer, so I really want our programs to look special. I have some fun ideas that will look really nice if we can execute them properly. We shall see.

This week I've realized just how difficult life becomes when you have children. I've been splitting time with my mom watching my six-year-old cousin who is dear to my heart and probably about the cutest kid ever made....but I now know that there is absolutely no way I can ever expect to have a daily blog...or possibly even a daily shower, when children come into the picture. I think it will be worth the trade-off, though, because Joshua has been so much fun to have around.

1 comment:

  1. You haven't seen cute kids till you see your own - those will be THE CUTEST!! Life does become chaotic when kids are around. So, enjoy some time with just you and Adam.

    ReplyDelete