Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 115: I'm a Failure Because I Haven't Got a Brain

Fifteen points to anyone who can name what movie script that line is from without Googling!

So, I forgot to blog yesterday. Woopsie! I am not planning on this becoming a growing trend, although I should warn you that I will not be blogging (or using any Internet) from our cruise ship on our honeymoon....so there will probably be a week's worth of no posts on my behalf. But that's still 6 weeks away (YIKES!) and I'm still here....so let's get to it.

This is going to be a chaotic and wonderful weekend. My baby sister is getting married! Today we have bachelorette pampering, followed by the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and a bunch of girly pajama party time with the bride tonight. It should be a lot of fun...hopefully my sister will enjoy herself.

She needs a little bit of a breather because some of the companies she's working with have not pulled through like anyone would have hoped or expected. But I hope she can take it all in stride and just enjoy the day.

That's about all I have for today, folks...I'm already tired and the real crazy stuff hasn't even started yet!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, I was just now able to read your blogs for this week and couldn't believe my eyes! I looove the Sandwich thins and I loove the UniBall Jet Stream. Great minds run on the same track they say!. Can't wait to see you both next week. So happy that everything is going well with the wedding plans. Love ya, Darlene

    ReplyDelete