Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 121: Kentucky Kids

Adam and I left Illinois last night to drive to Kentucky and stay with my aunt and uncle for a couple days. They have a new little baby and we wanted to come see her (and I wanted to hold her before anyone else in my family got the chance).

We always have fun here in Dry Ridge. There's a house full of excited, energetic kids waiting for us every time we come and they love to love on us.

It's nice being here and seeing my family that I don't get to see very often.

We had a little glitch in our invitation process....I tried to do a mail merge and printed my labels yesterday for all of my invitations. My plan was to get everything put together in the car and have them ready to go, however we ended up with labels that had no city or state line on them. So today I'm going to have to go through that process all over again. We're getting ready to go to Wal-Mart in a little bit to get some more labels...so we'll see how they turn out.

We're going to see my cousin and his wife tonight, along with their two baby girls, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Gotta run, now things are crazy around here, but in a good way!

No comments:

Post a Comment