Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 102: Weekly Weigh-In

I think I'm going to prefer having meetings on Friday nights instead of Mondays. It just makes the week go by more smoothly. And today, for example, I was able to eat conservatively throughout the day so I could enjoy pizza for dinner with friends this evening. I don't know why, but it's some kind of mind game with me.

This week: -0.8lbs.
Total: -14.4lbs.

I must say that I feel like this loss isn't completely deserved. I only tracked my food points once this week and I haven't been exercising at all. Again, it's some kind of mind game. I just have to make a decision that I'm going to get disciplined like I was at the beginning of Weight Watchers and I'm going to make myself do it.

This is my week, I tell you! I'm going to get back to tracking the points...my Weight Watchers app on my iPhone is getting an update as I type this.

It's crunch time...8 weeks until my wedding. I don't want to try and do a crash diet for my wedding and then do whatever I want once the wedding is over, though. I want to continue my plan even into my marriage and continue to move toward a healthier body and lifestyle. But one thing that's really important to me is that I want to feel pretty on my wedding day. I don't want to worry about the size of my arms in every picture I'm taking, or wonder what I look like from behind while I'm reciting my vows. None of it is about that....and I want to do what I can right now to make sure I'm not so concerned about all of that.

So my goal for this week is to seriously get back on track. The hem-hawing around is over. Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment