Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 93: Same Ol' Same Ol'

Last week was a great exercise week for me. I worked out 4 times in the morning and then did a weights workout on the days when I didn't do a "real" workout. I really liked that system. I was getting out of bed early and taking care of it in the morning, and then feeling great all day.

But this week my exercise has taken a back seat to sleeping, cramping, bloating, and blah. I can tell a difference, too. I don't feel as energetic and lively during the day if I don't get in that exercise.

I have to remember this when the alarm clock goes off and my bed is so comfy and warm. It pays off in the long run to get up and get it done (I resisted using the popular Larry the Cable Guy saying here because, well, I think it's obnoxious).

So wish me luck...hopefully now that the monthly stuff is coming to an end, I'll have some more energy to get up and go in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment