Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 101: A Surprise Date!

Shortblog tonight because I'm on my phone.

Date Night is every Friday night and this week we were kind of at a loss as to what to do. We finally settled on putt putt golfing, but neither of us was super excited about the idea.

But Adam called me today and said we had a change in plans and I should wear outside clothes. I kind of thought we would end up at a carnival or something until I hopped in his car and he told me we were going to a Peoria Chiefs baseball game!

I love baseball games....so needless to say I was really excited.

The game was muggy, but a lot of fun. We had a really good time. I'll let you in on a little secret: I act like I hate when he surprises me, but I think deep down I really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment