Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 109: Weekly Weigh-In

Today was such a great day! I had my first bridal shower and it was so much fun. My bridesmaids did a great job of putting everything together. From the decorations to the lemon-raspberry cupcakes (yummy!) to the fun games...it was perfect! I am so grateful to have family and friends who always shower me with love and support. I'll never stop being thankful for that.

One game we played was terrible, though....fun for everyone else, I suppose. But I had to answer questions about Adam and for every question I answered wrong, I had to chew a piece of bubblegum. I got 9 questions wrong. Really, I only got 7 of them wrong, but one had 3 answers. It was gross. And I don't think I'll be chewing any bubblegum for awhile. I thought I was going to choke.

I had my weigh-in yesterday. I stayed exactly the same. I'm okay with that given the fact that I was bed-ridden for most of the week due to my back problems. I'm not going to be able to get to Weight Watchers for the next couple of weeks, so I'm really going to have to watch it and make sure I don't backslide.

My back is feeling much, much better today. It's bothered me a little bit, but not nearly as debilitating as it was earlier in the week.

I really want to thank everyone for stopping in and reading this. It means a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment