Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 99: Wedding Wednesday

The count down is on! Only 59 days until I marry a man who is better than I could have ever dreamed....

I am so excited!

Plans are still coming together perfectly.

I have so many people working so hard to help me out with everything:

My friend (and bridesmaid) Amanda and I got together this week and made a bunch of beautiful hair accessories for all the girls to wear.

My sister is putting together a personal shower for me, and dealing with all of the rigamarole associated with that.

My Aunts are planning me a bridal shower that I'm so excited about.

Out of the blue I was informed that some ladies from Adam's church wanted to throw me a shower.

My cousin Karie is custom making the most beautiful wedding invitations I've ever seen.

And I'm just sitting back with my feet perched on the desk, having a good old time.

Well, not really. But I do delight in having so many people help me out with so many different aspects of the wedding. I'm actually able to enjoy the planning and not feel like I'm too stressed.

I've been focusing this week on details and little pretties I can get to make the wedding even more lovely.

So thanks to everyone who is lending their support and help right now...it means the world and I'm so grateful for you all!

1 comment: