Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 24: Questions

I'm drawing a little bit of a blank today as I think about what I want to write. Some days the daily blog thing is a little difficult. There's only so much I can write on health and this lifestyle change I'm going through right now. I don't want to bore anyone (including myself).

So I wanted to see if any of my readers out there have suggestions about topics they'd like me to cover.

It doesn't necessarily have to be about weight loss or health....just anything in general. I'm open to suggestions and recommendations. I'm just getting a little bored with the daily grind, I think.

Right now, in the daily blogs my week looks like this:

Monday - Champion Chow (healthy and delicious foods I find and eat regularly)

Tuesday - Weekly Weigh-In (where I discuss my weigh-in results and the progress I've made so far)

Wednesday - Discussion Topic (I start the conversation on a certain topic and everyone else shares their thoughts)

Thursday - Fitness (what I'm doing as far as challenging myself and my readers)

Friday - Survival Strategies (how you can survive some of the more difficult obstacles with healthy living)

Saturday - My Week in Review (where I discuss how I've done over the past week and how I can improve for the future)

Sunday - A healthy, favorite recipe of mine.

I don't have to stick with these particular themes, though. And I'd love to spice it up a little by adding in some of the things my readers want to hear about and discuss.

Like I said, maybe every single day doesn't need to be about weight loss and fitness...maybe you'd like to hear about the latest hair styles or how to build a replica of the New York City skyline out of used staples and gum wrappers. I don't know. That's the problem, you see. I'm getting bored so I know my readers must be getting bored, too.

Please chime in and let me know what you want to hear and I'll try and figure out a way to make it happen.

I can't say enough how much I appreciate all of you taking the time to come and visit this site whenever you can. Knowing that people are reading about my progress has really helped me to stay on track with what I'm trying to accomplish.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm reading your diary!! Your writings are not boring - even if they aren't long or filled with great tidbits of health info. I just enjoy reading your thoughts on life and what's going on with you. You don't have to apologize - you are allowing us to peek into your life for a bit. Love you and keep up the good work!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bored at all! I love what you have been sharing...especially the recipes! But if you are looking for other topics...what about clothing styles/clothing colors/hair styles etc. that flatter different figures...just a thought. Also, I tried putting the yogurt in the freezer for a couple of hours...it was pretty good...definitely satisfied my end of the day sweet tooth...do you let it freeze all of the way or just a little bit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea, Marissa! I'm no fashionista, but I'll definitely try to include that somewhere down the line.

    I do the yogurt differently depending on my mood. If you let it freeze all the way it takes longer to eat it, so it's a more savory treat. I'll even stick them in the freezer overnight sometimes.

    ReplyDelete