Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 17: Chicago Report

I'm writing a short blog today because I've been out of town and I'm exhausted!

Last night Adam took me to Chicago to see needtobreathe, one of our favorite bands. He also surprised me (sort of) with a meet and greet with the band. I've been listening to these guys for years, so it was great to finally get the chance to tell them how much I love their music.

I don't have much to say in terms of health and the weight loss topic, but I do think that standing on high heels for 6+ hours should be considered exercise.

Today we went to Humiston Woods, a conservation area around where Adam lives and hiked on the trails for about 2 hours. I may have ruined my shoes, but we got some good exercise. The trails were so soft and wet that we had a really difficult time navigating, and we had to go off the beaten path, quite literally, several times. But it was really good exercise. We both felt the burn. We're really tired tonight.

Sorry for the off-topic report, but come back tomorrow. I'll be back on task. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment