Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 53: Great Week!


Well, according to my scale and my mother's scale I'm down about 6 pounds since Monday! We'll see what the Weight Watchers scale says (and how disciplined I can be this weekend). I'm feeling really good this week, though.


I was able to copiously track every single thing I ate, and I got in some really good workouts.


I was just talking to my mom this afternoon and we both think we feel so much better now that we're not eating a plate full of crap for every meal.


Before I started Weight Watchers I was eating fast food just about every single day. I was always so tired and sluggish after work. I just wanted to lay around on the couch and watch TV.


But now I am just living a more active lifestyle. I still like to watch TV, but now I'm not glued to the couch. I'll get up and move around while I watch my favorite shows, or during the commercial breaks.


My workouts have gotten too easy for me (WHAT?), so now I'm preparing to bump it up and take myself to the next level.


I just hope this all shows up on the scale on Monday. I'm ready for a good weigh-in.


We had another Zumba workout in Rochester today and it was SO much fun. I don't think I ate enough this morning because I was had a hard time keeping up today than I did Thursday night. My ankle and calf started hurting during the warm-up, and I just felt like I was a step or two behind the entire time. But that's okay. I still broke a sweat and I kept moving, and that's good enough for me!


Plus, I already have over 10,000 steps in today and it's only 4:30PM! This may be my best day yet for getting my steps in. Wahoo!


I hope everyone else had as great a week as I did. Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment