Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 39: Week in Review

I feel like I had a pretty good week this week. I weighed myself this morning and I was down about 2.6lbs from my last Weight Watchers weigh-in, but at Weight Watchers I have to weigh with clothes on, so I'm assuming I'm probably pretty close to the same.

Over the next couple of days I would like to lose a little bit of weight so I can boast a loss at my Monday weigh-in. We'll see, though. I said I would be satisfied if I managed to stay the same over vacation, but I'm not convinced of that now.

Staying on track over the weekend has always proven challenging for me, but I hope this will be added motivation for me to really work hard at it.

I've done pretty well with exercising. I've worked out 4 days so far, and I already have my workouts scheduled in for today and tomorrow.

Last night I didn't do too well with my food as it was date night and I just really didn't want to worry about it. But I did have my extra points available to me, so I still don't think I went off my plan or anything.

Overall it was a pretty good week considering the travel and all that. So hopefully I'll gain some momentum and keep going with this. We have already been working at this for about 6 weeks believe it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment