Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 32: Week in Review

I'm sorry for the disconnected blogging this week. I'm out of town and I'm just writing on here as time becomes available.

Despite my weight gain this week, I think I've done fairly well on my eating and exercise. It was a little discouraging and I will freely admit I had a rough day on Tuesday with it, but I got myself back on track and I have really been trying to stay within my points allotment for each day.

Unfortunately I've only been able to exercise one day while I've been here in Tennessee, but I'm on vacation so I'm not going to worry too much about it. I just want to enjoy my time with Adam's family and friends and relax a little bit. I don't need to be my own drill sergeant while I'm on vacation. If there's an opportunity to get in a workout I will, but I won't get upset about it if I'm not able to.

I'm still trying to make responsible choices with my food, though. Yesterday for example, we got together with some of Adam's friends from high school. I had eaten pretty light throughout the day so I could relax a little bit when we got together with them, and not have to monitor myself so closely. I probably ate a little more than I needed to, but I don't think I did any long term damage because I had prepared myself by eating light beforehand.

I feel pretty good about my week and the choices I've made even while I've been on vacation. I'll be satisfied if I go back to my meeting and haven't gained....even if I stay the same. Hopefully I'll still lose, though.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter. I'll be back tomorrow with a recipe to share!

1 comment:

  1. It was so great getting to meet you! I look forward to continuing to get to know you. Please try to fit us in whenever yall make it back in town again...we had a really great time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete