Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 35: In a Hurry!

We're getting ready to leave Tennessee right now so this is going to be a short post. Obviously I didn't make it to my Weight Watchers meeting this week, so I don't have a Weekly Weigh-In to report.

I feel like I've done alright with my eating while I've been on vacation. I wish I would have concerned myself a little more with my exercise, but I'm not going to stress out about it.

Like I said a couple days ago, I'll be happy if I've maintained my weight without gaining while I've been away. If I've lost that will be an extra bonus.

I'm hoping to get in a good number of steps today if we stop in Metropolis for all of the Superman sights. If we don't stop I'm going to be in trouble with the step count. But what can you do when you're in a car for 6 hours of the day?

That's about it....we'll be home sometime this evening and the blogs will be back to normal beginning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment