Monday, July 26, 2010

A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Me!

Today is my twenty-eighth birthday. It doens't feel like it, though. I'm not complaining...birthdays become increasingly less fun as you get older. And this particular birthday has gotten lost in the shuffle of wedding planning and chaos!

My blog has gotten lost in the shuffle, too. Ten days of absence have made me a blogging failure! And I apologize to anyone who has been checking in periodically. Unfortunately, blogging has not been my priority over the last week and a half, and it's brought me to this realization: daily blogging is really hard!

I really thought I would stand the test of time. I thought I would make it to the finish line of the six month goal I set back in March. I came pretty close, I guess. But not all the way.

You'll notice I didn't put a day number at the front of this blog post....That's because I'm not going to even attempt a blog every single day anymore. I do plan to write on a regular basis. I love writing and I count it one of the things I'm pretty good at.

So I'm going to keep writing. And telling my story. And getting my thoughts on here. But I just don't have it in me at this particular time in my life to stick to a regimen of writing something every single day.

So I hope you'll forgive me (you kind of have to because it's my birthday, you know....).

And keep checking back. I'll post a link of facebook when I've written a new blog post, so it will be easier to check!

I'm very much looking forward to going to D'Arcy's Pint tonight with my family and my future hubby! One more buffalo chicken pony shoe before I start trying to eat healthy again! I don't want to pop a zipper on my wedding gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment