Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 127: Wedding Wednesday

Our wedding is exactly one month from today! It seems like the ball is really starting to roll now, and we're getting a ton of stuff done.

Wedding invitations are mailed out! I am so elated with how they turned out....they are stunning. Reception invitations will go out a little later. My cousin Karie made them and they are exquisite! Let me know how much you love them when you receive yours in the mail. Hopefully you'll get it today or tomorrow.

We're working on some decor ideas I've found. They're going to really make the ceremony and reception pretty. I'm very excited about these, but I don't want to give anything away unless you're going to be helping me make them.

I have bridal showers the next two Saturdays and I'm very excited about them. I forgot to mention yesterday that Adam's family threw us a surprise mini shower and brought us some really nice gifts for our home. For me, that's the part that makes it all seem real is that people are giving us things we'll need for our life together.

My mom and I are going to get started on making the favors for the wedding in the next couple of days. It will be a little bit of a daunting task, but if anyone can handle it, my mom can. She keeps me sane sometimes.

I'm hoping to get the programs designed, printed and cut within the next week or so, so that's my next big project.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment