Saturday, May 1, 2010

May Day Mayday!


Ok, so the real title of this post should be April 30th Mayday. I ate horribly yesterday! Adam was in town visiting, which means he stayed at my parents' house (the Mecca of junk food), and we had a bunch of my sister's friends here camping, which meant even more junk food was in the house than normal. For some reason all of those factors made me think that it was acceptable to eat any food within eyesight. I'm not sure why I did that to myself, but it was bad.


And then we went out to dinner that evening and I ordered a lot of cheese. My stomach had a knot in it and I was so bloated afterwards. I wondered why I had allowed myself to eat so much food, and why I would sabbotage my weight loss like that.


I guess old habits die hard as they say, and I'm just going to have to remember what it feels like to eat crappy food and be miserable after. Yuck.


Quite honestly, I'm not completely back on track today. I haven't been keeping track of my points, and I'm having a few gummy worms as I type this (don't tell). BUT, I haven't overeaten at all today, and I've made fairly reasonable choices. I also worked out and helped my mom with some gardening.


I'm looking forward to May and all the changes I'm going to see take place due to all of the lifestyle changes I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment